Monday, August 13, 2012

West coast love.


I took PCH up north (solo) for about a 100 miles or so yesterday before church.  California is so beautiful and it's making the thought of leaving harder to come to terms with.  I've been telling everyone that I'd be coming back to visit frequently but I don't know how well that'll play out once I start getting into the groove of things in Dallas.  I'll definitely be back to visit grandma but it'll be a couple days at most knowing how much of a workaholic I am.  
I hate calling off of work.  I'm the type of employee that's first to show up, last to leave, and always picked to do overtime... but I do this because I love the feeling of being productive.  I've only met a handful of people who have as strong of a work ethic/workaholic mentality as I do at this age.  Balance is so important for someone like me.  (I'm trying).
Anyways, California is a beautiful place.  Thanks, God.  Really.  Your works are so incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment